Monday, May 22, 2017

I want to lose 20 kg! As fast as possible!


The long story short – currently my weight is 105 kg. I'm 35 years old, male! I'm an accountant so my daily routine excludes any kind of activity. Five years ago when I was single, had no children and living at my family's apartment I had different activity level. I was road cycling a lot! I was 85 kg and I was feeling great. Did not suffer from any colds, any diseases and my mood was excellent.

Did not ever know that when you get married your life changes. I'm happy, do not get me wrong, I do not regret for my wife and my child, they are awesome. Problem is with me. I changed my daily routine and for this period of time stopped cycling, stopped moving actively and gained the 20 more kilos. Started having bronchitis, my heart rate went around 90bpm. In the past it was around 75. So gaining those additional kilos impacted my overall health dramatically. No need to go further, I had to take a decision. And I made it yesterday- I cut my daily food intake, actually I change it significantly. Only yogurt, apples and pears. In addition, go 10000 steps a day, no exceptions, every day! I'm starting this blog as a diary of that experiment. Now, at this every moment, I weight 105 kilos. Hope to be able to stick to that plan and see improvements soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment